- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at FSU Jena.
Thesis: Semantic Segmentation using Convolutional Neural Networks for Automatic Road Segmentation.
Supervisors: Sven Sickert, Marcel Simon and Erik Rodner.
- Master of Science in Computational and Data Science at FSU Jena.
Thesis: Incremental Learning of the Object Detection System YOLO.
Supervisor: Christoph Käding.
- Currently pursuing
- PhD in Computer Science at FSU Jena.
Thesis: Semantic Knowledge Integration for Learning from Semantically Imprecise Data. Supervisor: Joachim Denzler and Björn Barz.
- Research Associate Computer Vision Group at FSU Jena.
Research in lifelong learning and semantic knowledge integration.
- Research Associate Secure Software Engineering Group at DLR Institute of Data Science.
Research in vulnerability detection and other software engineering applications of ML.
I’ve reviewed for the following publications / events. See my publons profile for further information:
- Machine Vision and Applications
- IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Methods in Ecology and Evolution, a British Ecological Society journal.
- ACCV Workshop on Advanced Machine Vision for Real-life and Industrially Relevant Applications.
- IEEE International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA)
- IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS)
- IEEE Access
I’ve been a session chair at the following events:
- Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition