Here are some quick facts about me. Missing something? Please contact me for a complete CV!
- Acting Group Lead Secure Software Engineering Group at DLR Institute of Data Science.
Research in vulnerability detection and other security-related software engineering applications of ML.
Group strategy, grant applications, PhD student supervision.
- Acting Department Lead Data Acquisition and Mobilization at DLR Institute of Data Science. Deputy position during maternity leave. Responsible for research area “secure software engineering and data availability”
- Research Associate Computer Vision Group at FSU Jena.
Research in lifelong learning and semantic knowledge integration.
- PhD in Computer Science at FSU Jena.
Thesis: Semantic Knowledge Integration for Learning from Semantically Imprecise Data. Supervisors: Joachim Denzler and Björn Barz.
- Master of Science in Computational and Data Science at FSU Jena.
Thesis: Incremental Learning of the Object Detection System YOLO.
Supervisor: Christoph Käding.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at FSU Jena.
Thesis: Semantic Segmentation using Convolutional Neural Networks for Automatic Road Segmentation.
Supervisors: Sven Sickert, Marcel Simon and Erik Rodner.
I’ve reviewed for the following publications / events. See my publons profile for further information.
- Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI)
- Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems (T-ITS)
- Pattern Recognition
- Global Ecology and Conservation (GECCO)
- Engineering Failure Analysis
- Methods in Ecology and Evolution
- Machine Vision and Applications
Conferences and Workshops
- IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS)
- USENIX Security Symposium AE
- Research Software Engineering (RSECon)
- ACCV Workshop on Advanced Machine Vision for Real-life and Industrially Relevant Applications (AMV)
- ICMLA Workshop on Advanced Machine Vision for Real-life and Industrially Relevant Applications (AMV)
I’ve been a session chair at the following events:
- Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR)